We are happy to announce that OSA, in partnership with eOrganic, will be offering a number of the conference workshops via webinar!
You can register for the webinars here.
Below is a quick list of the webinar topics and times and you can find a more detailed list here.
- Seed Economics: How to Make Growing and Selling Seed More Profitable
- Friday, February 5th, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM Pacific
- Seed Equipment: On-farm Innovations
- Friday, February 5th, 1:30 – 3:00 PM Pacific
- Vegetable Breeding Research Updates
- Friday, February 5th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM Pacific
- Organic Cover Crop Seed Production
- Saturday, February 6th, 9:00 – 10:30 AM Pacific
- Vegetable Seed Production: Scaling up
- Saturday, February 6th, 1:30 – 3:00 PM Pacific
- Managing Seed Borne Disease: Brassica Black Leg and Implications for Organic Seed Producers and Industry
- Saturday, February 6th, 3:30 – 5:00 PM Pacific