Last weekend was the latest ECOSGN gathering.
It was amazing!
ECOSGN is the Eastern Canadian Organic Seed Growers Network.
This year we met in Montreal at Santropol Roulant for 2 half days of activities and then came to Tourne-Sol Farm where I led a tour.
Listening To The Indigenous Seed Keepers Panel
Tourne-Sol Farm Tour
I Love My Seed Folks!
We definitely talk a lot of shop.
But over the 10+ years we’ve been meeting, we’ve also become family.
This is the time I can catch up with everyone about our farms, our families, and our lives.
Thank you to the organising committee who put this together
- Kim Delaney (Hawthorn Farm Organic Seeds)
- Greta Kryger (Greta’s Organic Seeds)
- Teprine Baldo (Le Noyau and Zombie Seedz)
- Melanie Chapleau (Les Jardins de la Gaillarde)
- Rebecca Ivanoff (The Bauta Family Initiative on Canadian Seed Security)
- Jillian Bishop (Urban Tomato)
- Lorna McMaster (Pembroke Farm)
And an extra big thank you to Hugo Martorell (The Bauta Family Initiative on Canadian Seed Security) for being the man on the ground who pulled this all together and made sure this was a success.