This is the first in a series of Farm Spreadsheet Tips about Google Forms.
Next week will be the beginning of the Farm Season Review Challenge. And one of my key season review tools is Google Forms. I want all of you to make sure you understand Google Form Basics to be able to use them well over the next few weeks.
This tip focuses on all the basics to set up your Google Form.
In this tip, we’ll see …
- How to create a Google Form
- How to add a banner and modify your forms colour theme (Banners should be 1600px x 400px)
- How to add questions to your form (we’ll go more in detail about this in a future tip)
- How to modify confirmation messages
- How to fill out a form and then see the responses
- How to share your google form (this is a vital step to getting responses!)
What farm info can you gather with a Google Form?