What are some of the favourite farm books you’ve read this year?
I was going to close 2021 with a selection of books from this year’s #farmerbookclub posts to share some of my favourites.
But I only started these book posts 7 weeks ago, which means I’ve only got 7 books to choose from.
And so here are my 7 favourite books from this year’s Farmer Book Club:
- Weed The Soil, Not the Crop by Anne & Eric Nordell
- Diseases and Pests of Vegetable Crops in Canada by The Canadian Phytopathological Society
- The New Organic Grower by Eliot Coleman
- Small-Scale Organic Seed Production by Patrick Steiner
- The Garden Seed Inventory by Seed Savers Exchange
- Ten Seeds by Ruth Brown
I really enjoy writing about the books I love, so you’ll keep seeing book club posts through 2022. And I’ll have a longer list to choose from at the end of next December!
My next free online workshop is on Thursday January 6 at 2pm Eastern …