This is spreadsheet #2 in the Harvest Efficiency series.
This sheet gives you a place to record how much you harvested and in how much time.
The spreadsheet turns that into Units / Hour.
Then using your sales prices – that becomes $ / hour!
Now you don’t have to do this for all your harvests.
If you measure your rates a couple of times during the season, you’ll get a pretty good idea how quick you and your team are harvesting.
🥕 🥕 🥕 🥕 🥕
I’m also giving a workshop on Thursday May 19 at 2pm called The Basics Of Harvest Efficiency
It’s going to cover
- The difference between efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
- How to set harvest targets that meet your profit goals
- How to measure your harvest efficiency
- 7 ways that you can harvest faster
- What crops are likely to be profitable to harvest and what crops are not
Here we go …
Next Online Workshop – Thursday May 19